Safety at the Salon
As we prepared to welcome you back, we carefully reviewed all salon procedures and put upgrades in place to responsibly offer you the personalized holistic skincare you’ve come to expect.
That said, we realize that the pandemic isn’t over, and that going forward your experience when you visit our salon will be different.
We hope that when you read about what we’re doing, you’ll feel confident that we have made health and safety our top priority.
Do not hesitate to call (404) 261-3787 or email email@example.com should you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Lisa, Eva and Roy
Salon Infrastructure and Cleaning Practices
While cleanliness is always a standard part of our practices at Take Care Atlanta, going forward our treatment rooms and all areas accessible to clients will be thoroughly disinfected between appointments following State and CDC disinfection guidelines. We’ve also invested in some state-of-the art equipment to clean and circulate the air in the salon, including:
- HEPA filters in all rooms that run 24/7
- Bi-polar ionization system on HVAC equipment that runs 24/7
- UVC Lights/Ozone for sanitizing between clients
Lifestyle and Symptom Screenings
When you contact us to book your appointment, we will ask you about your lifestyle choices and social distancing. Due to the close nature of our work, we appreciate your full disclosure and understanding that we ask you to maintain social distancing and mask guidelines recommended by the CDC for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
Everyone who enters the salon must take a quick temperature check and complete a short health questionnaire. These simple screenings are a safety precaution that will allow us all to feel safe.
If you have a temperature, a cough or any other symptoms common to the COVID-19 infection, or you have been in contact with someone who may be infected, or has been diagnosed with the virus, please delay your return or reschedule your appointment.
New Salon Policies.
Here are our new salon policies that ensure safety for all of us
- Staggered appointment bookings allow ample time between sessions for thorough disinfection of all surfaces including the treatment rooms, rest room and common areas.
- You’ll text us when you arrive in our parking lot and we’ll respond when we are ready for you to enter the salon.
- You should wear your mask when entering the salon and of course, we will be wearing masks and gloves at all times. Sorry you won’t be able to see our happy faces when we see you again!
- You’ll be given disposable shoe covers upon entering the salon.
- As soon as you enter the salon, we’ll ask you to wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water following CDC guidelines.
These policies are put into place after much consideration. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call (404) 261-3787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Expectations for You
Because it is impossible to maintain social distance due to the nature of our work, we respectfully request that if you are going to bars and restaurants, and not choosing to maintain social distance in your daily life, that you delay booking your next appointment.
We ask that ALL clients maintain social distancing and mask guidelines recommended by the CDC for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment.